Made from one of the oldest and strongest natural fibres in the world, this medium brimmed hemp Hat is hardwearing and breathable. Its natural fibre means natural fade, so your Hat will change colour in time and become truly unique.
AT A GLANCE
- Why Hemp? Nature’s performance fabric®
- Can I smoke it? No! For the last time, it’s not THAT sort of hemp
- So old and strong- The ancient Mesopotamians can’t be wrong
- Naturally resists: Mould, mildew and salt water
- Guaranteed for life not to wear out
- Insured against loss for 2 years - all perils; 50% deductible
- Excellent sun protection, rated UPF 50+, the maximum rating given
- Repels rain, floats and ties on in the wind
- 4-page Owner's Manual
- Made in Canada
- Brim size: Front: 2 5/8"; Back 2 3/4"; Sides: 2 1/8"
- Weighs 5.3 ounces / 150 grams
- Made from 100% hemp fabric.
- Fabrics of all Tilley Hats are certified to block 98% of harmful UVA/UVB rays.
- Machine wash delicate or hand wash. Re-shape by hand. Air dry. Do not bleach. Wash it frequently or non-removable sweat stains will mar it and possibly rot it.
Made in Canada