Men’s backpack with zonal weather protection and RotoGlide™ hipbelt.
Multi-day trekking products that are durable and functional in mountain environments.
HIKING AND TREKKING
For technical hiking, trekking, durable and protective designs for remote and varied conditions.
High performance weather protection and materials, emphasizing versatility for multiple activities.
Designed for 2-3 day trips, the Bora AR 50 backpack leverages hybrid materials and advanced hipbelt technology. The RotoGlide™ hipbelt rotates side-to-side and glides up and down for a more natural stride that reduces chafing and improves balance. GridLock™ shoulder straps adjust both in width and height for a precision fit. The highly durable pack body is made from 420d and 630d nylon fabrics, and is capped with weatherproof AC² fabric in areas exposed to rain or snow.
Regular: 2.18 kg / 77 oz / 50 L
Tall: 2.27 kg / 80 oz / 53 L
Activity: Hiking / Trekking
FULL PRODUCT FEATURES:
- Weatherproof construction
Pack Pocket Configuration
- Kangaroo pocket
- Mesh hipbelt pockets
- Thermo-molded Tegris® frame sheet and aluminum stays
- Side pockets can carry 1L bottles or trekking poles
- Hydration bladder compatible
Pack Design & Construction
- Hybrid materials mapping uses weatherproof AC² fabric in areas of high exposure to rain or snow
- Ventilated back panel
- RotoGlide™ hipbelt reduces chafing by adjusting to changes in back length
Pack Suspension Configuration
- GridLock™ shoulder strap adjustment system
Pack Loading & Closure Configuration
- Lid closure with two buckles
- Top loading with side access zips
Pack Lid Configuration
- Removable/ extendable top lid with zippered compartment
Pack Attachment Configuration
- Two ice axe loops
- N630p-HT nylon 6,6 plain weave
- N420p-HT nylon 6,6 plain weave
- N400r-AC² nylon 6 ripstop is durable and lightweight
- Surface clean only.