Made from lighter weight supplex nylon with an all-mesh broad-brimmed crown for excellent ventilation. The mesh is also UPF 50+ rated and is rain repellent. Nifty eh?
- Guaranteed for life not to wear out
- Insured against loss for 2 years - all perils; 50% deductible
- Excellent sun protection, rated UPF 50+
- Repels rain, floats and ties on in the wind
- 4-page Owner's Manual
- Made in Canada
- Brim size: Front: 3 1/2" Back: 3 1/2" Sides: 2 1/2"
- Weighs 4 ounces / 113 grams
- Fabric made from 100% supplex nylon (Nylamtium®). Mesh made from 100% polyester
- Fabrics of all Tilley Hats are certified to block 98% of harmful UVA/UVB radiation and deliver an ultraviolet factor (UPF) of 50+, the maximum rating
- Machine wash delicate or hand wash. Re-shape by hand. Air dry. Do not bleach. Wash it frequently or non-removable sweat stains will mar it and possibly rot it.
AT A GLANCE
- Most surprising feature: The mesh is made up of 3 layers - making it UPF 50+
- Weirdest recorded use: Beer cart (not recommended)
- Number of secret pockets: Really? How many do you think?
- Best mood to wear it… Mellow (see beer cart above)
Made in Canada