This lightweight, broad-brimmed Nylamtium® Hat is our best seller in America so we must be onto something. As a bonus, it also makes a great gift for anyone with a head.
- Guaranteed for life not to wear out
- Insured against loss for 2 years - all perils; 50% deductible
- Excellent sun protection, rated UPF 50+, the maximum rating given
- Repels rain, floats and ties on in the wind
- 4-page Owner's Manual
- Made in Canada
- Brim size: Front: 3 1/2" Back: 3 1/2" Sides: 2 1/2"
- Weighs 4 ounces / 113 grams
- Fabric made from 100% supplex nylon (Nylamtium®), mesh from 100% polyester
- Multicam made from 100% Cordura Nylon with Water Repellent Finish
- Fabrics of all Tilley Hats are certified to block 98% of harmful UVA/UVB rays
- Although our Hats block 98% of UV rays, some rays COULD enter through the 3/4" mesh.
- Machine wash delicate or hand wash. Re-shape by hand. Air dry. Do not bleach. Wash it frequently or non-removable sweat stains will mar it and possibly rot it.
AT A GLANCE
- What is Nylamtium®? A word we made up. Seriously. Google it
- What’s with the mesh? Better breathability
- Weirdest recorded use: Spaghetti strainer (not recommended)
- Celebrity spotting: Tennessee football fields
Made in Canada