The most advanced all-season do-it-all ultralight air pad.
With improved warmth and comfort, the NeoAir XLite NXT solidifies the legacy of its predecessor as the finest ultralight air sleeping pad for year-round backcountry adventures. By refining the way our cutting-edge construction technique, the Triangular Core Matrix™, integrates with the warmth radiating ThermaCapture™ technology we reduced the noise by 83% from the previous model. At 3-inches thick, with a horizontal baffled structure, the XLite NXT delivers maximum comfort and support at a minimal weight and packed size. Weighing just 13 oz (370 g)—in the Regular size—and providing a 4-season ready 4.5 R-value, the XLite NXT is the most versatile ultralight sleeping pad on the market and ready to craft better nights under the stars wherever you end up.
- Quiet Rest: Improved internal construction reduces noise by 83% compared to previous model.
- Boosted Comfort: A 3-inch (7.6 cm) thick profile delivers premium backcountry comfort and extra room for better personal firmness adjustment.
- Year-Round Warmth: technology and construction radiate body heat and reduce convective heat loss to deliver a 4.5 R-value, good for year-round conditions.
- High-Performing & Ultra-Packable: Industry-leading construction and premium low bulk materials allow the XLite NXT to pack down to about the size of a conventional 1L water bottle.
- Delivers fast one-way inflation and rapid deflation without giving up the ability to easily purge air while you lay on it for comfort micro-adjustments.
- Inclusive Size Options: 4 size options allow you to get the XLite NXT that is perfect for your sleep system.
Pump sack, stuff sack and field repair kit included.