The McMurdo Parka, our longest men’s coat, has a long list of must-have features. It is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and insulated with 600-fill recycled down.
- Relaxed fit
- 600 fill recycled waterfowl down
- Adjustable hood with drawcord and removable faux-fur trim
- Draft flap with hidden hook-and-loop closure covers the two-way, VISLON® center front zip
- Concealed, secure-zip alpine chest pockets
- Two dual-entry front patch pockets have a top-entry hidden hook-and-loop flap closure and a side-entry secure-zip closure
- Hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
Center Back: 31.75''
Body: 70D 128 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled nylon plain weave with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
Lining: 78 g/m² 100% recycled polyester plain weave
Insulation: 600 fill recycled waterfowl down