HOW TO CHOOSE
The Reactor Fleece is Perfect For...
- Backpackers looking to add warmth to their sleeping bag for winter camping
- Warm-weather campers who don’t need a full sleeping bag
- Paddlers or desert users who want an easy-care summer sleeping bag they can easily wash the sand out of
- Backpackers looking to extend the performance of a (perhaps older) sleeping bag for winter camping
Other Liner Options
- The Reactor Extreme Liner is a slightly more compact, slightly lower-priced alternative for more moderate temperatures.
- Thermolite® fleece fabric is incredibly comfortable
- Technical mummy shape with drawstring hood
- Quarter zip makes it easy to get in and out
- Easy care – machine wash; no special soap is needed. Avoid fabric softeners & dryer sheets to maintain wicking performance
- Ideal for use as a sleeping bag in warmer weather or sandy environments
- Significantly improves the thermal performance of your sleeping bag
- Packs into its own Ultra-Sil™ stuff sack
Easy to wash and helps to keep your down bag cleaner for longer.