The Expander™ sleeping bag liner is made of a super soft and stretchy knitted poly-cotton material. The Rectangular, Traveller and Double models do not have side seams, and combined with the stretch fabric, this offers an unprecedented level of comfot in a budget-priced liner. A built-in antimicrobial treatment keeps odors at bay and won't wash out of the liner when you throw it in the washing machine. This is the perfect travel companion for those looking for a luxuriously comfortable sleep.
- softeners as they will reduce the wicking performance of the fabric. You can dry an Expander in a dryer, use cool or low heat.
THE EXPANDER IS PERFECT FOR…
- Campers or van dwellers who want to keep a sleeping bag clean
- People not overly concerned about weight or packed volume
- Travellers who would like to ensure a hygienic sleep environment
- Group outfitters who provide sleeping bags to their client
- Stretchy, wicking Jersey-knit poly-cotton fabric, knitted without side seams for extra comfort
- The antimicrobial finish keeps the liner fresh and odor-free
- Easy care – no special soap is needed