Warm, windproof, water-resistant—the Nano Puff® Jacket uses incredibly lightweight and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco (100% polyester that’s at least 55% postconsumer recycled) wrapped in a 100% recycled polyester shell and lining. Starting in 2020, we are transitioning our Nano Puff styles to PrimaLoft’s innovative 100% postconsumer recycled polyester insulation made with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology, which provides excellent warmth for its weight, stays warm when wet and reduces carbon emissions as compared to conventional production methods. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco, with 55-100% postconsumer recycled polyester, provides excellent warmth for its weight and stays warm when wet; styles made for 2020 and beyond are produced with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology, which reduces carbon emissions as compared to conventional production methods
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Made in Vietnam