The women's-specific Kresta 20 is the perfect companion for quick dawn patrol turns or full days spent inbounds. Balance freedom of movement with carrying capacity with this minimalist snowpack that features a quick-access avy pocket, wet/dry gear storage in the main compartment, an insulated hydration sleeve, snowshed backpanel, glove-friendly buckles and zipper pulls, and ski and snowboard carry options. A padded hipbelt and contoured shoulder straps provide a comfortable carry and stable fit even when fully loaded. This pack is sustainably made from bluesign® approved recycled materials with a PFC-free DWR coating that sheds moisture.
Full-featured and organization including an avy pocket, wet/dry gear storage, snowshed backpanel, glove-friendly buckles, scratch-free goggle pocket and helmet carry.
SKI / SNOWBOARD CARRY
Stable ski and snowboard carry for boot packing tours in or out of bounds.
STABLE FIT & CARRY
Gender-specific sizing and superior fit for efficient and ultimately safer movement in the mountains.
- Avalanche safety kit storage with shovel handle and probe sleeves
- Quick and easy diagonal ski carry
- Vertical front panel and horizontal snowboard carry
- Easy-access accessories/goggles stash pocket
- Dual position (front or top of pack) stow-away helmet carry
- Single ice tool carry loop and attachment point
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Internal zipper stash pocket
- Large front panel J-zip access to small gear/food pocket with internal organization features
- Front panel access to main compartment
VOLUME: 1220 IN3/20 L
DIMENSIONS: 18.11H x 11.81W x 9.06D
WEIGHT: 2.392 LBS.