What if your winter boots fit like your Oboz hiking boots? Since your exploits go beyond shoveling the walk and fouling your floor mats, we took the Bridger’s precision fit and added 200g 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation, a wool-topped thermal O FIT Insole™ and a cold weather-specific outsole featuring winter rubber. Grab your headlamp and a Thermos. You don’t have to come back inside until you’re good and ready.
Fit Tip: Length runs true to size. Generous volume for thicker socks.
- Waterproof all Nubuck leather upper
- 200 gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
- Molded rubber toe cap and heel kick
- Gaiter D-ring
Granite Peak with Winterized Rubber — A toothy outsole made for winter trails. Featuring winterized rubber specifically formulated to be softer and grip in cold climate conditions.
- Dual density EVA
- TPU chassis
- Nylon shank
M9(1/2PR): 24.6 oz / 697 g
- Mylar base layer - Reduces heat loss
- Low density EVA pods - Provides cushioning & comfort
- High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
- Felt wool top layer - Helps keep feet warm & comfortable
- High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning