Simple, lightweight and versatile, it’s the perfect water treatment option for light to moderate use, with the capacity to easily step-up to the demands of the occasional big trip. It pumps easily with a 4:1 mechanical advantage, producing 1L per minute and can easily be cleaned in the field without tools to restore flow rates. Package includes: SweetWater microfilter, 80-micron stainless-steel prefilter, (2) color-coded silicone hoses, foam float, water bottle adapter, cleaning brush, and stuff sack.
- Testing: Testing: Meets NSF protocol P231 for removal of bacteria (99.9999%) and protozoa (99.9%) from beginning to end of filter life in “worst-case” water.
- Fresh Tasting Water: Activated carbon core helps eliminate taste and odors.
- Easy to Use: Unique lever-action pump handle has a 4-to-1 mechanical advantage,
- Lightweight: Weighing just 11 oz., it's one of the lightest filters on the market.
- Compact: Handle folds flat when not in use for easy packing and storage.