The lumbar pack that helped start the craze in the 80s, the Tour pack lives on in its modern incarnation as a favorite of hikers and outdoor-minded travelers. With a broad swath of versatile uses, this pack tends to become a cherished possession in every outdoor enthusiast’s gear closet. However, it does not stay there long as it gets used daily as a hiking pack, disc golf bag, messenger bag, office briefcase, carry on travel solution, diaper bag, and whatever you can think of. Built with ultra-durable CORDURA® fabric, the Tour lumbar pack will become your outdoor security blanket as it logs hundreds of thousands of miles adventuring with you around the world.
Though the design honors the 35+ year history of this waist pack and has not changed much in shape, modern features make this version of the Tour the best yet. Features now include a tuck away waist belt for messenger style carry, removable shoulder strap, traditional front panel bungee, Strapette compatibility (sold separately), interior tablet sleeve, smart phone compatible waist belt pocket, ridged EVA back panel padding with stash pocket, side water bottle holders, hanging inner sanctum pocket, zippered front panel pocket with key clip, bottom compression straps, and a headphone port. We have heard this product used for just about anything. Where will this fanny pack take you?
To bring you peace of mind for your backcountry investment, Mountainsmith offers a lifetime warranty on their products. If you have had a Tour pack in your lifetime, you already know how useful it can be. If not, what are you waiting for?
- Backpanel stash pocket ideal for securing passport, boarding pass, etc.
- Patented Delta Compression System load adjustment
- Side reinforcement bottle pockets (Fit up to 32oz)
- Inner Sanctum™ interior zippered compartment for small valuables
- Front panel bungee attachment system
- Zippered front panel pocket with key clip
- Bottom panel compression straps
- Bright yellow lining promotes interior visibility
- Strapette compatible (sold separately)
- Headphone port
- Bar tack reinforcements
- YKK® Zippers
- 3M™ Reflective Cord
- 610d Cordura® HP
- 210d Nylon Embossed Liner
- 11.5" x 10" x 5" / 29 x 25 x 13 (L x H x D)
- Waistbelt Width: 1.5"
- Waistbelt Circumference: 28" - 48"
- 550 cubic inches / 9 L
- Holds Up to 12 lbs
- 1lb 9 oz / 0.73 kg