Civetta Pro is a 4-season do everything workhorse! Traditional 3-section design using LEKI's proprietary heat treating for the highest strength pole shafts iun the world for years of durability and reliability. The Aergon grip design allows for multiple hand positions for touring, ascents, descents, skiing, etc. Extended thermo foam mid-grip for changing hand position on quick traverses without readjusting pole length. The TUV-certified SpeedLock 2 provides quick, easy length adjustments. Carbide flextip for secure hold on rock, ice and more. Interchangeable basket system for 4-season versatility.
- Exclusive AERGON grip features a hollow core construction to save weight and create an edgeless, rounded grip for comfortable gripping at all angles especially for "palming" on steeper terrain
- Soft, natural rubber grip surface for optimal control of targeted pole plants
- Built in 8 degree Positive Angle in LEKI grips keeps wrist in neutral position and provides more efficient pole plants
- SPEEDLOCK 2 lever locking mechanism is simply THE strongest external locking system in the world as rated by TUV, and the only locking systems to meet the minimum holding force recommended by TUV
- Proprietary heat-treated ultralight 18mm HTS 6.5 Series Aluminum upper shaft; 16/14mm lower shafts
- LEKI's original Carbide Flextips provide secure hold on all terrain and surfaces for years of adventure; easily replaced in the field
- Interchangeable basket system allows a variety of different sized LEKI baskets to be easily screwed on/off for different seasons/uses thanks to offset threads that keep the baskets securely in place