Warmth Rating Earned: Level 4 - Extreme Warmth
Engineered For Extreme Warmth in the Coldest Conditions On Earth. See Technology section below for more details.
This men's high-visibility jacket keeps you seen on the job while staying comfortable through the cold. It shrugs off light to moderate rain with a waterproof shell, and it has a soft brushed lining for warmth. This rugged layer features shoulder straps for your radio as well as a mix of zip pockets and flap pockets. The reflective silver trim is segmented for breathability.
Rain Defender® durable water repellent garments are just as functional and comfortable while fishing, hunting, working, or standing on the sidelines at a football game in a sudden November rain. Water will bead up and roll off your sweatshirt, jacket, overalls, pants, and more, so a little rain won’t stop you from finishing the job without changing your gear.
- 250-denier, 100% polyester shell
- Quilted brushed polyester lining for warmth and comfort
- Meets ISEA 107-2015 standard
- Meets ANSI Class 3, Level 2 visibility standard; reflective segmented silver trim (#5510) maintains performance through 75 home launderings
- Rain Defender® durable water repellent (DWR) keeps you dry and moving in light rain
- Waterproof membrane; Fully-taped waterproof seams
- Snap-on quilt-lined hood with drawcord closure and barrel-lock adjusters
- Full-zip front with snap-button storm flap
- Internal stretch-polyester storm cuffs with ergonomically shaped sleeve hems help keep weather out
- Two front utility bands; Right chest pocket with flap and hook and loop closure; Left chest map pocket with waterproof zipper closure; Left sleeve pocket with flap and hook-and-loop closure; Two lower-front double pockets with top and side entry
- Back length: Large regular: 30.75"
- Style #100787
- Country of Origin: Imported