Versatile women’s GORE-TEX® Pro pant offering hardwearing waterproof breathable protection with minimal weight and bulk. Beta Series: All-round mountain apparel | AR: All-Round.
Made from two different GORE-TEX® Pro textiles, the Beta AR Pant is thoughtfully designed and crafted to balance complete weather protection, light weight, packability and protection from wear and abrasion. The pant is made from N40r-X GORE-TEX® Pro fabric, a lightweight ripstop that delivers waterproof protection, a high level of breathability and surprising durability for its weight. The seat, knees and lower leg are reinforced with burly, abrasion resistant N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro for added protection in these higher impact areas.
REFINED DESIGN for WOMEN
Purposeful design is an Arc’teryx commitment. When designing for women, each element is refined to specifically to meet the needs and demands of the female athlete, without compromise. In the Beta AR pant, an Athletic fit with e3D patterning was chosen to allow full freedom of movement, including layering over maximum winter layers. Articulation at the knees and the gusseted crotch combine to further extend comfort and range of motion.
COMMITMENT to the ESSENTIAL
Streamlined design is a process where the acute awareness of user intention focuses the balance between simplicity, weight and performance. A lace hook secures the cuff to the boot to prevent the pant from riding up, three-quarter length side zips open up for easy removal over boots, and the waist adjusts with a webbing belt for a secure fit. Rugged Keprotec™ instep patches protect from ski edge and crampon cuts, and the Cordura® PowderCuff™ helps protect the pant and seal out snow.
FULL FEATURE LIST
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Tiny GORE® seam tape (13 mm)
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Articulated knees and seat
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Gusseted crotch
- Athletic fit ensures optimal ventilation with comfort and mobility
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Molded zipper garages
- Side zippers stop below harness/ hipbelt area
- WaterTight™ 3/4 length leg zippers
- Front fly with snap closure
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
- Adjustable webbing belt
- Hip stash pocket
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Reinforced knees, seat and lower legs
- Powdercuff™, with elastic and lace hook, keeps snow out
*2015 Model available in Large only for 10% Discount