STYLE NO. 1907 : CLASSIC MOC
Modeled after Red Wing’s original work boot style, the 1907 is a 6-Inch Moc Toe featuring Copper Rough & Tough leather, white Traction Tred rubber outsole, Norwegian-like welt, triple stitched quality and leather laces.
THE HISTORY BEHIND THE STYLE
Red Wing’s Classic Work boots were designed and built to withstand the daily rigors of the work day on the farm and in the factory. The lightweight crepe sole featured a minimal tread design to reduce the mud that would cling to a farmer’s boots but still provide the underfoot comfort the work day required. Red Wing would brand the crepe sole as the Traction Tred sole. These classic boots featured a moc toe design. The name came from the word moccasin, the Algonquian Indian word for shoe. This combination of the u-shaped moc toe leather upper and the white crepe sole would become the iconic boot style for the Red Wing brand. It is one of the oldest Red Wing styles and a best-seller.
- Leather: Copper Rough & Tough Leather
- Outsole: Traction Tred Cushion Crepe Wedge
- Insole: Leather
- Hardware: Dark Gun Metal Eyelets
- Construction: Goodyear Welt
- Last: 45
- Laces: 80-inch Chestnut Leather Lace
THE 1907 IS BUILT USING THE NO. 45 LAST:
- Most customers buy Red Wing Heritage footwear 1/2 size smaller than their normal size
- Trying on Red Wing Heritage footwear in a store is recommended to get the perfect fit
- Includes a footbed that can be removed to fine-tune your fit
Made in USA