For heavyweight weekends or weeklong backpacking trips where comfort and ventilation are paramount, people know to reach for the Atmos AG 65. You'll forget how much you really packed with its AntiGravity suspension, delivering an incredible fit that seamlessly envelopes your back and hips in 3D-suspended mesh. From easy to use stretch mesh side pockets for water bottles, an internal reservoir sleeve for additional hydration opportunity, Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment, integrated raincover and FlapJacket for lidless use, the Atmos AG 65 is an industry leading contender for backpacking packs. Made with 100% recycled materials.
Fit-on-the-Fly® harness and hipbelt make for improved comfort and a fine-tuned fit.
Keeps your pack and gear dry in inclement weather.
Large, curved side zip access into main compartment on both sides.
- Included raincover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign® approved materials
- Curved zip access on each side panel
- Floating top lid with lash points
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Tall dual-access side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with upper compression strap capture
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve with center back exit port
- Stow-on-the Go trekking pole attachment system
- Two zippered front pockets provide additional organization options
- 4 mm powder coated full peripheral frame
- Easy to access and operate cam-lock torso adjustment system
- Frame sizing allows for two size per gender fit
- Two-tone spacer mesh adds strength
- Silicone print in lumbar zone adds grip for load transfer and comfort
- Fit-on-the-Fly harness expands the fit range
- Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm wrap upper
- Revolutionary AG system seamlessly extends the tensioned backpanel into the hipbelt
- Hipbelt overlay is integrated into the frame to ensure consistent load transfer
- Extendable Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt offers a precise fit for varying waist sizes
- Incremental length and angle adjustments allow for a fine-tuned fit
- Crossbody ErgoPull design pulls weight into lumbar when hipbelt is tightened
There is a $25.00 shipping charge for this pack
|L/XL||4150 IN3 / 68 L||34.65H X 15.35W X 14.17D IN.||4.807 LBS.|
|S/M||3967 IN3 / 65 L||32.68H X 15.35W X 14.17D IN.||4.613 LBS.|