The Western Mountaineering Quickflash jacket is designed to provide just enough warmth for your next backcountry excursion. It is highly compressible for ease of storage in the top pouch of your backpack, day pack, or carry-on luggage. Features include a superlightweight 12denier ripstop shell fabric,an insulated collar, pockets with insulation on both sides, and a down filled placket behind the zipper backed with stiffening tape to prevent snags. Offered in Mens and Womens sizes with several color options. Average total weight is only 8 ounces (225 grams). Average fill weight is 2.5 ounces (70 grams).
- Extremely lightweight & highly compressible
- 12 D shell material is very light & woven tight
- YKK reversed coil zipper with insulated draft panel
- Fully Insulated pockets (goose down on both sides)
- 850+ fill power goose down insulation
- Designed for optimal warmth to weight ratio
- Made in Canada