Designed for feet that hurt. Enjoying rugged day hikes or extended backpacking, in cooler weather conditions, on varied to difficult terrain resulting in moderate to significant stress on the feet. Specifically engineered to deliver maximum protection and comfort for any hiker prone to blisters, foot pain, or discomfort.
- Constructed with a THORLON®/wool blend for additional insulation and superior softness, resilience, durability and moisture-wicking for drier, better feeling feet.
- Cushioned instep and arch for a better fit, more support and less pressure on the feet for a more comfortable hike.
- Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate feet.
- Unique padding specifically designed for hiking, clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures and moisture for maximum protection.
- Ventilation panel for extra moisture control and breathability.
- Length: crew
- Cushion: Thick Cushion
- Fiber Contents: 53% Exclusive THOR•LON® Acrylic , 11% Stretch nylon , 3% Spandex , 33% Wool/THOR•LON®
- Care instructions: For longer product life, maximum protection and comfort, wash and dry inside out (to fluff up the pads) using liquid fabric softener after each use (to lubricate the fibers for longer life). For optimal benefits, liquid fabric softeners are always recommended. Do Not Bleach. Wash Normal: 105F/40C. Dry Normal Medium. Do Not Dry Clean. Do Not Iron.
- Proudly made in the USA