Amply insulated with 700-fill goose down, this iconic vest is extremely warm, lightweight, and highly compressible for travel. Ideal as both a stand-alone layer in cool conditions or worn under a waterproof shell during cold rain showers.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
Highly-compressible layer for emergency use or travel
- High-loft down vest now features a more streamlined silhouette
- Relaxed fit
- Taffeta exterior with double overlay at shoulders for durability with backpacks
- 700 fill goose down insulation with sewn-through construction to eliminate cold spots
- Brushed collar lining
- Stows in hand pocket
- Zip hand pockets
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal chest pocket
- Hem cinch-cord
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- STYLE: CUQ6
- AVG WEIGHT: 450 g (15.87 oz)
- CENTER BACK: 25”
- FABRIC: body: 65D 315 g/m² 100% recycled polyester
- INSULATION: 700 fill down
- SOURCE: Imported
- GUARANTEE: Lifetime Warranty
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash