- Freestanding, geo-hybrid design offers an efficient shape and excellent weight-to-space ratio; plus, you get a large front D-shape door and vestibule
- Mesh canopy and door promote high and low air circulation, increasing ventilation and breathability and decreasing interior condensation
- Fully taped bathtub floor keeps you dry despite rainy conditions
- Lightweight, easy-to-use clip pitch system; comprehensive color-coded pitching encompasses poles, canopy and fly so there's no chance of confusion
- Strong, lightweight DAC® Pressfit aluminum poles are made without inserts so they are less susceptible to failure
- Convenient overhead pockets stow headlamps and fragile items
- Save weight and create a minimalist shelter by using just the rainfly, footprint (sold separately), poles and stakes
- Tadpole 23 includes stuff sacks, guyline/tighteners and stakes
|Minimum Trail Weight||
4 lbs. 10 oz.
|Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight||
3 lbs. 11 oz.
5 lbs. 4 oz.
6 x 23 inches
85.5 x 50.5 inches
26.2 square feet
9 square feet
|Number of Doors||
|Number of Poles||
DAC Pressfit aluminum
Coated nylon taffeta
Coated polyester taffeta