For the ultralight enthusiast, the Ultralight™ Self Inflating mat will add the promise of comfortable sleep to your pack, without a lot of weight or bulk. Delta Core-V™ technology is used to remove small sections of foam without sacrificing comfort. The silicone grip print embossed on the mat ensures you and your sleeping bag stay on the mat. For the ultralight adventurer, pack up is super easy with the patent-pending multi-function valve that allows you to roll up the mat without air trying to sneak back in as you go. Ideal for gram counters who like to sleep comfortably.
- R-Value of 2.6 - Sufficient warmth for late Spring to early Fall camping. Click here to learn about the new ASTM R-Value test standard.
- Flip-over multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine-tuning of air pressure
- Woven 30D polyester face fabric chosen for its lightweight and strength
- Silicone print prevents your sleeping bag from slipping on the mat, or the mat slipping on the tent floor
- Utilizes Delta Core-V technology, which keeps body contact areas warmer while still offering great support and packability
- Supplied PillowLock patches keep your Sea to Summit pillow firmly attached to the mat
- Size XS available for minimalists – use your pack under your lower legs for a super-packable, relatively low-cost ultralight sleeping solution
Weight: Regular: 19 oz ≈ Lighter than a carton of eggs
Packed Size Comparison: Similar to a roll of paper towels
Performance: 2 Seasons: Perfect for late spring to early fall, except at altitude
Durability: Woven 30D polyester face fabric chosen for its lightweight and strength