X ALP MTN GTX® is an extra light, leather member of the X ALP family, delivering an ideal combination of agility, precision and support that mountain enthusiasts want for ridge ascents, easy climbing sections, and glacier crossings.
- High-cut profile for increased ankle support, stability and protection
- Gusseted tongue- Material bridge connects tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering the shoe.
- Self Locking Eyelets- Strategically located molded cleats lock and hold your laces for a secure fit.
- An abrasion resistant lining that allows for excellent breathability and quick drying.
- Gore Tex® Membrane
- EVA Footbed provides excellent cushioning and anatomically designed support
- Ortholite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot.