Reason for Being: Designed in conjunction with Military professionals and hardcore outdoorsmen, the Versatac Mid pants are designed to be the heaviest, most versatile pants in our arsenal. These are designed for serious use in the field and have become widely used by active outdoorsman, policeman, the FBI, and other military professionals around the world.
Fabric: Versatac Mid pants are made out of 6.6 ounce Canvas Weave nylon, which is twice as heavy as our normal pant fabric that you find on Weatherpants or X-Tremes. Reinforced with an extra layer of canvas weave at the knees, seat, and ankles for extra durability.
The best pockets around. Huge cargo pockets allow limitless storage while also including smaller pockets for sorting what you carry. A cell phone pocket allows for easy access and storage of mobile devices, and the side cargo pockets have additional zipper access for ease when seated.
- 6.6oz Canvas Weave nylon
- Reinforced seat and knees
- Engineered side cargo pockets with internal pockets to hold flashlight, mag clips, with additional space.
- Cell phone pocket slot behind right cargo pocket.
- Vertical zippers on front cargo pockets allow access while sitting, kneeling or driving a vehicle
- Reinforced pocket openings for abrasion against knife clip chafe
- Pockets close with choice of both Velcro and double button closures
- 2 back pockets with flaps and Velcro and button closure