The Strata Hoodie is a lightweight jacket that sets a new standard in synthetic insulation.
The Strata range is the culmination of several years hard work with fabric and synthetic insulation suppliers. We have taken brand new Polartec Alpha® insulation and combined it with a 20 denier Pertex Microlight outer fabric that provides wind and water resistance but also allows some through-flow of air to maximise breathability and comfort.
The Strata range is very much designed as active warmth and these garments are meant to be used when moving quickly in cold conditions. The Strata Hoodie works as an outer layer in cold and dry conditions but can equally be layered under a shell should conditions dictate.
Ideal for mountaineering, alpine climbing, mountain walking or for any activity where warmth and breathability are paramount.
Polartec's Alpha® technology looks set to revolutionise how synthetic insulation is used in the mountains.
Weight: 430g (Large)
- Zoned woven nylon and polyester mesh fabric inner
- Polartec® Alpha™ insulation (80g/m²)
- Zoned inner fabrics
- Over- or under-helmet hood with Lycra® edging
- YKK front zip with chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped handwarmer pockets
- 1 YKK zipped chest pocket, doubles as integrated stuff sack
- Elasticated cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Slim