MSR's most versatile, ultralight canister stove.
The SuperFly canister stove’s adaptable, Multi-Mount™ interface makes it the most versatile canister stove when traveling internationally. It’s compatible with most self-sealing fuel canisters and sturdy pot supports add stability for larger pots. A broad flame delivers even heating and the available piezo auto-ignition makes it simple to start.
- Universal: Multi-Mount™ interface fits most self-sealing domestic and international canisters.
- Fast: Boils 1 liter of water in 3 minutes.
- Full Flame Control: Glove-friendly controls allow precise flame adjustment, from a simmer to a boil.
- Broad Flame: Disperses heat for better cooking performance.
- *For best results with canister fuel, always burn MSR® IsoPro™ fuel.
|Minimum Weight (Standard)||5.1oz, 4.6oz|
|Minimum Weight (Metric)||0.14 kg, 0.13 kg|
|Packed Weight (Standard)||6.3oz, 5.9oz|
|Packed Weight (Metric)||0.18 kg, 0.17 kg|
|Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister||Appx. 60 minutes|
|DisplayWeight (Standard)||4.8oz, 5.6oz|
|Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister||15 liters|
|Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel||1.8 liters|
|Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 liter||3 minutes|