LIGHTEST FULL-PROTECTION SHELTER FOR TWO WE'VE EVER MADE.
The MSR FlyLite minimalist backpacking tent builds upon MSR weight-saving technologies and livable features to offer ounce-counters the lightest possible full-protection shelter available. Weighing just .71 kg (1 lb 9 oz), the 2-person trekking pole tent trims pack weight, so you can ramp up the daily mileage on your PCT thru-hike or fast-packing trip through the Sierras. Backpackers of any pace will appreciate the fully enclosed, single-wall tent for warmth, privacy and bug-free protection. Vertical walls and ample headroom let you stretch out and organize gear, and the large door has a vent to minimize condensation and a large awning with side wings to help keep you dry when the rains hit.
- Ultralight: Efficient single-wall tent design weighs just .71 kg (1 lb 9 oz) and pitches quickly with two standard trekking poles.
- Livable: Greatest volume-to-weight ratio of all MSR® tents, with vertical walls and ample head and elbow room; large vented door with covered entry.
- Protection: Strong, coated fabric, taped seams and reinforced stress points offer lasting protection.
- Standard trekking pole compatibility
- Reinforced corner and peak patches
- Ultralight fabric
- Large awning with side wings
- Large venting door
- Mesh side vents
|Minimum Weight||1 lbs 9 oz / 710 g|
|Packed Weight||2 lbs 4 oz / 1.02 kg|
|Floor Area||29 sq. ft / 2.7 sq. m|
|Tent Volume||72 cu. ft / 2039 liters|
|Interior Peak Height||44 in / 112 cm|
|Packed Size||18 x 6 in / 46 x 15 cm|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Poles||1 DAC 9mm|
|Rainfly Fabric||10D ripstop nylon 1200mm polyurethane & silicone|
|Mesh Type||10D Micro Mesh|
|Floor Fabric||20D ripstop nylon 1200mm polyurethane & silicone|
|Country of Origin||Imported|