Ideal for 2-person expeditions or a lightweight option for 3. Bow Frame geometry creates steep sidewalls to maximize interior space and anchors 2 gear-swallowing vestibules leaving more than enough room for 2.
The most livable, freestanding 2-3 person extreme-condition MSR tent with nearly vertical walls – thanks to the innovative BowFrame™ pole geometry – which provides excellent strength and maximizes interior
space. StayDry™ entrance and spacious vestibule allow for gear storage, protection or simply enjoying the view – even in nasty weather. FastFeed™ pole sleeves and freestanding design allow for quick and easy setup.
Fast Pitch pole sleeves make foul weather set-up a breeze and a high visibility exterior with reflective detailing on guy points helps guide you home.
- Designed to provide solid protection under snow and wind loads
- Spacious vestibules keep your gear protected outside while mesh gear pockets keep you organized inside
- Floor area: 33 sq. ft
- Vestibule area: 12 sq. ft
- Interior peak height: 42"
- Packed size: 20 x 7"
- 2 doors
- 5 DAC poles
- Fly: 40D x 238T ripstop nylon, 500 mm polyurethane and silicone coated
- Tent: 40D x 238T ripstop nylon
- Floor: 70 x 190T taffeta nylon, 10,000 mm polyurethane coated
- Weighs 7 lbs., 6 ozs. 2-3 person capacity.