The Legacy is the culmination of LEKI's 60+ years experience in designing and producing their own trekking poles. Featuring Ultralite, high-tensile strength Aluminum shafts and innovative Evocon COR-TEC grips. Legacy also includes the next generation SpeedLock Plus which is not only smaller and stronger than our previous design, but further reduces overall weight and enhances the swingweight on the trail. Quite possibly the best value on the market as the perfect pole for any hiker anywhere in the world.
- Evocon COR-TEC grips feature the same "grip zone" dimensions as LEKI Aergon grips for all day trail comfort, support, and control
- COR-TEC grip material is 80% natural ground cork for a more durable, biomechanical design
- Built in 8 degree Positive Angle in LEKI grips keeps wrist in neutral position and provides more efficient pole plants
- Air-textured "no bulk" security strap maintains design dimensions of grip; efficient wicking and fast drying; adjusts and secures strap adjustment without buckles
- Next generation SpeedLock Plus lever locking mechanism offers quick, reliable length adjustments even with gloved hands and is more user friendly thanks to the raised "speed dial" to crank up the holding power when needed. No tools required!
- Proprietary heat-treated ultralight 16mm HTS 6.5 Series Aluminum upper shaft; 14mm lower shafts
- LEKI's original Carbide Flextips provide secure hold on all terrain and surfaces for years of adventure; easily replaced in the field
- Interchangeable basket system allows a variety of different sized LEKI baskets to be easily screwed on/off for different seasons/uses thanks to offset threads that keep the baskets securely in place