Lightweight and breathable softshell pant, designed for maximum mobility during outdoor activities. Gamma Series: Softshell outerwear with stretch | LT: Lightweight.
These Softshell pants are designed for mobility and breathability while hiking, climbing, guiding and backpacking. The Gamma LT features articulated patterning for superior range of motion, athletic fit and laminated construction enhances durability and comfort. Made with lightweight Fortius™, a highly durable and weather resistant four-way stretch textile.
Highly breathable textiles with stretch and differing degrees of thermal efficiency that can be worn as water-resistant outer layers. High degree of abrasion resistance.
LT | Light Weight
Built with highly durable top performance materials but designed with a streamlined minimalist set of features to provide very light weight.
FULL FEATURE LIST
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- Gender specific patterning
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Straight leg
- Front fly with snap closure
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
- Laminated cuffs
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Snap waist closure
- Soft, brushed lined waist
- Thigh pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with laminated zippers
- Reflective logo
- Fortius 1.0™—84% nylon, 16% elastane, 160 g/m². Lightweight, durable, non-insulated, stretchy nylon/spandex blend textile.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.
(Medium Size is Discontinued)