The Snoop Camera Messenger Bag / SLR Camera Case would make an excellent spy. On the outside it plays it cool with dark coloring and classic messenger bag styling, but on the inside it's calculated, cautious, and a little bit sneaky. The fully padded, totally modular interior is designed to house camera lenses, bodies, and batteries. Simply move the walls around to fit the cameras you carry. If you really mean business, you can secure your tripod with the adjustable straps on the bottom of the bag. And when you're not packing (cameras), simply remove the padded insert and rock it like a classic messenger bag.
- Super strong hook and loop closures with SR buckles for securing the messenger flap when you're on the move.
- Waterproof TPU liner keeps your camera dry in a puddle or a drizzle.
- Durable ballistic nylon and tarpaulin exterior.
- Double-loop cam buckle eliminates daily fit adjustments and offers custom comfort.
- Single-strap messenger bag orientation makes for fast swing-around access to your gear.
- This SLR camera case / camera bag has a fully padded, removable camera insert with zipper closure and moveable walls that accommodate various camera bodies, lens, and batteries. Camera insert is held in place with hook and loop strips for a secure fit inside the messenger bag and is easy to remove when not in use.
- Adjustable straps for securing tripods are double-reinforced and attached to the bottom of the messenger bag for proper balance while carrying (XS size does not have tripod straps).
- Internal slash pocket against the back wall of the bag provides a slightly padded, firm place for files, e-readers, or laptops when you're on a shoot.
- Napoleon side entry pocket allows for one-handed access to key items without opening the messenger flap. Zipper closure keeps your goods safe. Hallelujah!
- Clear front zip organizer for organizing and grabbing filters and memory cards on the go.
- Cross Strap for stabilization included (XS size does not have cross strap).
- 2 Bag Silencer Strips designed to fit hook and loop strips on Timbuk2 messengers.