Men's updated active jac that's dependable and durable.
An update to one of our most popular Active Jacs, the J130, this men's jacket was designed using feedback from our Carhartt Crew. Every detail, from the hood drawcords with cord locks to the updated zipper design for smoother use and added durability, was informed by the hardworking people who wear our gear day-in and day-out. This jacket is made with our heavyweight cotton duck and lined with lightweight 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation for exceptional warmth.
- Heavyweight, 12-Ounce 100% ring-spun washed cotton duck
- Quilted nylon lining for easy on and off; 80g 3M™ Thinsulate™ featherless insulation for warmth without the weight
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Cordura®-reinforced sleeve hems resist wear and tear
- Full-zip front; Attached hood with inner drawcord and cord-lock
- Internal rib-knit storm cuffs help keep out the cold
- Elbow pleats for ease of movement
- Two lined front pockets, one with pen stall
- Two inner pockets
- Back length: Large regular: 28.5"
- replaces J130