Men's midweight, waterproof coat equipped for heavy-duty rain or water use.
Whether you're hosing down the barn or fishing through record rainfall, this men's coat keeps you working through it all. It's made of midweight, waterproof material that's reinforced at the seams to create a waterproof barrier against the hardest downpours.
- Coating: 0.45 mm 91% polyethylene / 9% vinyl acetate; Backing: 100% polyester
- Reinforced major seams
- Drawcord-adjustable hood
- Double-front storm placket with inner and outer snap closure
- Internal rib-knit storm cuffs with adjustable cuff openings
- Two lower-front bellowed pockets with snap closure
- Left-sleeve Carhartt logo
- Back length: Large regular: 30.75"; Large tall: 32.75"
- Phthalate Free: Better for the environment than PVC
- Replaces 100100 - Surrey Coat
- Model height: 6'2"; Chest size: 40.5"; Wearing size M