STYLE # 2071M
The Summit Jacket was designed with the Mountaineer as a starting point, but lighter weight and incorporates many of the features of a classic quilt-through parka. It's cut is longer in the back for greater protection and warmth and offers versatility with removable hood and adjustable cuffs.
- Removable, adjustable down hood for added element protection
- Reflectivity on right chest pocket and hood add visibility in low light
- Quilt-through design for even heat distribution and bulk reduction
- Two exterior, fleece-lined pockets and two interior pockets
- Dropback hem with drawcords to seal out the cold and wind
750 Fill Power Hutterite White Duck Down
Machine wash cold with mild detergent on gentle cycle. Front loading machine only. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on cool setting. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
TEI 4 (-15°C / -25°C) / (5°F / 13°F)
Made in Canada