This mid-length parka is crafted from our durable Arctic Tech® fabric that’s designed to face harsh elements. Wear it sleek and straight or tighten the adjustable waist to create an A-line silhouette, which helps keep icy drafts out. A longer back hem offers superior protection from cold and wind.
- 2-way Adjustable Down-Filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Removable fur ruff with a shaping wire stands up to harsh winds.
- Chin guard is lined with Tricot fabric for softness and comfort.
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders.
- Waist features interior drawcord to customize fit and retain warmth.
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat.
- Hem is longer in the back for added coverage. Back gusset with zipper closure opens up to adjust fit and add range of motion without compromising warmth and protection.
- Placket with military button closures over two-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting.
- Two exterior pockets: fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with top flap and snap closures.
- Two interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure and mesh, drop-in pocket.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
Removable Fur Ruff
625 Fill Power White Duck Down
Dry clean only. Remove fur ruff before dry cleaning.
-10°C / -20°C
14°F / -4°F
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.