The warmest Arc’teryx waterproof down parka designed for urban wear.
Technical outdoor functionality, comfort and durability brought to everyday designs.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
Highly efficient natural insulation that compacts well and offers excellent warmth to weight
Designed specifically for the city, the Thorsen is the warmest Arc’teryx waterproof urban parka. The GORE-TEX outer delivers waterproof, windproof, breathable protection, and premium down insulation provides exceptional warmth. Coverage extends below the thigh, an adjustable hood provides protection with a customizable fit, and gaskets at the neck and cuff keep warmth in and drafts out. Down Contour Construction™ helps maximize the down’s performance while minimizing bulk for a clean urban aesthetic.
Weight:1.1 kg / 2 lb 6.8 oz
Fit:Regular Fit, Thigh length, Centre back length: 91 cm / 36 in
FULL PRODUCT FEATURES
- Heavily insulated
- Down Contour Composite™ and GORE-TEX technologies maximize insulation benefits
Design & Fit
- Generous length adds comfort and coverage
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Adjustable insulated hood
- Down insulated neck gasket holds in warmth
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Two-way separating front zip
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Internal cuff gaskets seal in heat
- Drop back hem
- Full seat coverage
- Chest pocket with zip
- Internal MP3/key/card pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Webbing hanger loop
MATERIALS & CARE
- N90p GORE-TEX with 2L technology
- Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 750 fill European goose down (192g)
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls.
- Do not iron.