Midweight Phasic™ baselayer bottom for all round use cooler temperatures. Phase Series: Moisture wicking base layer | AR: All-Round.
Created for high output in cooler temperatures, the Phase AR Bottom is a men’s midweight baselayer for made from next generation Phasic™ AR. An Arc’teryx fabric engineered to provide insulation, dry quickly, and offer performance stretch, Phasic™ AR uses different polyester yarn structures on its interior and face to most effectively wick and disperse moisture. Strategically placed silkweight Phasic™ SL panels improve thermal regulation and reduce bulk. Updated style lines and improved fit.
Moisture wicking base layer for interval activities.
AR | All Around
Provides high performance & weather protection and highlights a range of features to give All Around versatility in multiple activities.
FULL FEATURE LIST
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Merrow stitch seam construction reduces seam size
- Hybrid Mapping reduces bulk while improving thermal regulation
- Flatlock construction improves next-to-skin comfort
- Silkweight Phasic™ SL panels at back of knee reduce bulk while improving thermal regulation
- Next-to-skin fit aids thermal efficiency and moisture transfer
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted crotch
- Comfort waistband with laminated, soft-brushed finish
- Non-chafing label
Phasic™ Technology by Teijin
- Phasic™ AR—100% polyester
- Phasic™ SL—100% polyester
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.