Athletic fitting, waterproof GORE-TEX, down insulated jacket designed for cold days on-area skiing and snowboarding.
Strategic placement of insulation type ensures user comfort and prolonged jacket life. Down Composite Mapping places synthetic Coreloft™, which retains warmth when wet, along the hem, collar, sleeves and underarms; areas prone to contact with moisture. 750 cu-in fill European Goose down lines the core and sleeves where warmth is most needed.
Don't get caught up with an inferior hood. The insulated DropHood™ fits over standard ski and snowboard helmets and is designed to rotate with your head.
A removable powder skirt, mesh lined PowderGuard™ underarm vents and a mesh-backed WaterTight™ front zip prevent snow entry but allow heat to escape because deep snow is a workout.
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Smooth inner face-fabric allows for easy layering
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated, helmet compatible Drop Hood™
- Laminated chin guard
- Soft chamois-lined collar
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Micro webbing zipper pulls
- Adjustable cuff with Velcro® closure
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Sleeve pocket with WaterTight™ zip
- Internal mesh pocket
- Chest pocket with flap and snap closure
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Mesh-lined PowderGuard™ vents for breathability, designed to prevent snow from entering clothing
- Detachable powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure