Highly versatile GORE-TEX® Pro pant delivers hardwearing waterproof breathable protection with minimal weight and bulk. Beta Series: All-round mountain apparel | AR: All-Round.
Arc'teryx Coreloft™ Insulation
Developed by Arc'teryx, Coreloft™ is a synthetic insulation made of staple fibres in mixed sizes that are crimped to trap air and retain warmth. Available in different thicknesses for end-use performance and comfort.
- Lightweight and highly compressible
- Durable and resilient
- Retains its warmth in humid and wet conditions and dries quickly if wet
Insulated, windproof, water-resistant outer layers.
FULL FEATURE LIST
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Increased breathability—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Non-quilted, laminated construction eliminates cold spots
- Articulated knees and seat
- Expedition fit for easy layering
- Full length separating side zippers
- Belay fly
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Pull-on style with elasticized waist
- Reinforced knees and seat
- N80p-X 2L GORE® WINDSTOPPER®
- N70p 2L GORE® WINDSTOPPER®
- Coreloft™ 140 (140 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.