Lightweight, touch screen compatible merino wool glove designed for use as a standalone or liner.
Made with soft, warm merino wool, and with a next-to-skin fit, the Gothic Glove is an excellent insulating liner but also functions well on its own. Worn under a shell, it provides warmth, naturally resists odors and insulates even if wet. Light and easy to pack or stow in a pocket, it’s also great for cold weather trail runs, spring cross-country ski tours or cool evenings. Sensors on the thumb and forefinger enable use of smartphones, tablets, and other touch screen digital tools.
FULL FEATURE LIST
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Low profile
- Smooth outer-face fabric for easy layering
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated fit for better dexterity
- Touchscreen sensor compatible pad on thumb and index finger
- PU touchscreen sensitive pads
- Mountain Merino Wool - 94.5% merino wool, 4.5% elastane
- Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle.
- Tumble dry on low heat on a delicate setting.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Iron on low heat.