Meet Arc'teryx's lightest all-around harness: the men's FL-365, with an updated waistbelt for added comfort. Utilizing exclusive Warp Strength Technology™ for impressive compactness and comfort, the FL-365 is ideal for sport, trad, ice, or mixed climbing. Arc'teryx's distinctive harnesses exhibit the best of modern minimalist design, with no extraneous features or stitching to get in your way.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES
||Size Medium: 12.9 oz (365 g)
|Mfg Sku/Part Number
||4 reversible polyurethane gear loops, one rear haul loop
Not Adjustable / Not Padded Leg Loops
Other Features- Warp Strength Technology™ for exceptional pressure dispersal and comfort, superior strength-to-weight ratio, and compactness
WST™ spreads out the load-bearing warp yarns to create a harness that is exponentially lighter and more supple than the original material. WST™ harnesses distribute weight evenly from edge to edge, making them remarkably comfortable.
- WST™ eliminates the need for bulky padding
- Burly™ Double Weave material for strength and comfort
- Waistbelt updated with softer edges; less pressure on the edges improves overall comfort
- Fixed leg loops with elastic automatically adjust for a precision fit
- Orange wear safety indicators on belay loop, tie-in points indicate when to replace the harness
- Laminated elastic webbing on leg loops extends rebound life
- Four Ice Clipper slots for racking ice screws and other protection
- Easy-to-use drop leg elastics with single stainless steel hook for durability