The non-freestanding Carbon Reflex™ 2 backpacking tent is designed for adventurers who like to travel ultralight but want more protection than a tarp can offer. Built for two, the tent delivers the full protection, durability and simple setup of a tent with a minimum weight of .84 (1 lb 13 oz). Carbon fiber poles, lightweight fabrics and zipper-free vestibules make the tent weigh as little as a tarp and pack up just as small. It won't weigh you down, whether you’re route finding in the Rockies, or losing yourself in old-growth rainforests of the Pacific Northwest. Twin doors, a spacious interior, and roomy vestibules make life on the trail more comfortable.
- Featherweight: Lightweight fabrics, Easton®* carbon fiber poles, and a zipper-free vestibule minimize weight.
- Ventilation: Micromesh canopy offers maximum ventilation and moisture control.
- Weather Protection: DuraShield™ waterproof-coated rainfly; Xtreme Shield™ waterproof-coated floor.
- Includes: Tent body, rainfly, poles, stakes, guy lines, stuff sack, setup instructions.
- Simple, non-freestanding design
- Unique pole geometry optimizes headroom
- Weight-saving, zipper-free vestibule
- Fast & Light setup with optional footprint
- Large doors provide easy entry and exit
- Micromesh canopy
- Waterproof rainfly and bathtub-style floor
- Reinforced stress points for durability
- Internal mesh storage pockets
21 lbs 9 oz0.71 kg1 lbs 13 oz0.84 kg2 lbs 3 oz0.99 kg84 x 50 in213 x 127 cm29 sq. ft2.69 sq. m14 sq. ft1.30 sq. m43 cu. ft2 Easton Carbon ION1217 liters34 in86 cm17 x 5 in43 x 13 cm2No7D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield™ polyurethane & silicone10D polyester micro-mesh15D ripstop nylon 1200mm Xtreme Shield™ polyurethane & DWRImported382 liters13.5 cu. ft