Incredibly lightweight and technically designed, the Fly Creek Platinum tents utilize the latest in fabric and pole technology. Climb mountains, explore new territory, bike-pack the length of the North American West Coast, or pack-raft into the wildest backcountry canyons. Do it all with the Fly Creek Platinum Series. It's a sign of our commitment to be lighter, faster, and better prepared for whatever nature throws your way. If you want the lightest, free standing, double-walled tent available then look no further.
- Three season, free standing, ultralight backpacking tent
- DAC NFL Featherlite pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- Fly is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Floor is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is ultralight breathable nylon rip-stop and polyester mesh
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
- Single hub/pole design makes setup easy
- DAC Twist clips attach tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy setup
- Single door and vestibule
- Three side mesh pockets included
- Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes TRIANGLE gear loft - sold separately
- 11 Superlight aluminum J stakes - featuring eco-friendly anodizing - included
- Uses Fly Creek UL 2 footprint - Footprint sold separately
- Color: lime/silver
- Note: We list several weights for our tents to aid your product research.
Trail weight refers to poles, fly, and tent body.
Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly, and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
|Trail Weight||1lb 9oz|
|Fast Fly Weight||1lb 3oz|
|Floor Area||28sq ft|
|Vestibule Area||7sq ft|