Tackle heavyweight weekends or weeklong backpacking trips with gravity-defying comfort and premium ventilation with the Aura AG 65. Featuring a women's-specific fit, its innovative suspension and harness delivers a seamless fit that envelopes your back and hips in 3D-suspended mesh. From easy to use stretch mesh side pockets, Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment, integrated raincover and FlapJacket for lidless use, the Aura AG 65 is a compromise-free women's backpacking pack. Made of 100% recycled materials.
There is a $25.00 shipping charge for this pack
Fit-on-the-Fly® harness and hipbelt make for improved comfort and a fine-tuned fit.
Keeps your pack and gear dry in inclement weather.
Large, curved side zip access into main compartment on both sides.
- Included raincover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign® approved materials
- Curved zip access on each side panel
- Floating top lid with lash points
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Tall dual-access side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with upper compression strap capture
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve with center back exit port
- Stow-on-the Go trekking pole attachment system
- Two zippered front pockets provide additional organization options
- 4 mm powder coated full peripheral frame
- Easy to access and operate cam-lock torso adjustment system
- Frame sizing allows for two size per gender fit
- Two-tone spacer mesh adds strength
- Silicone print in lumbar zone adds grip for load transfer and comfort
- Fit-on-the-Fly harness expands the fit range
- Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm wrap upper
- Revolutionary AG system seamlessly extends the tensioned backpanel into the hipbelt
- Hipbelt overlay is integrated into the frame to ensure consistent load transfer
- Extendable Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt offers a precise fit for varying waist sizes
- Incremental length and angle adjustments allow for a fine-tuned fit
- Crossbody ErgoPull design pulls weight into lumbar when hipbelt is tightened
|WM/L||3967 IN3 / 65 L||32.28H X 15.35W X 14.17D IN.||4.597 LBS.|
|WXS/S||3783 IN3 / 62 L||30.31H X 15.35W X 14.17D IN.||4.467 LBS.|